A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette L Smith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanette Smith practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.