Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanette Tetrault
Dr. Jeanette Tetrault, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Waterbury, CT and Middlebury, CT (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tetrault is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital Health Center, Waterbury Hospital and Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanette Tetrault has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeanette Tetrault is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. David Woznica
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi7
Dr. Frederick Altice
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi31
Dr. Julia Shi
New Haven, CT 0 mi30