A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Thai is Good. Dr. Thai has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Thai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanette T. Thai practice?
Dr. Jeanette Thai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Novi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Thai, Dr. Janessa Thai, Dr. Hanna Thai, Dr. Jackie Thai, Dr. Janine Thai, Dr. Janice Thai, Dr. Janina Thai, Dr. Shawnda Thai