A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Valdivieso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Valdivieso is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Valdivieso, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivieso graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Beth Valdivieso DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette B. Valdivieso practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Valdivieso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanette Valdivieso practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.