A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Valdivieso, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivieso graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valdivieso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Valdivieso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanette B. Valdivieso practice?
Dr. Jeanette Valdivieso practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Valdivieso, Dr. Hanna Valdivieso, Dr. Iva Valdivieso, Dr. Jackie Valdivieso, Dr. Jan Valdivieso, Dr. Jana Valdivieso, Dr. Janae Valdivieso, Dr. Jane Valdivieso