A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Wendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Wendt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Wendt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Clinical Research
- Essential Tremor
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendt graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Wendt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph Hosp, Tucson, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Kay Wendt MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette K. Wendt practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Wendt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanette Wendt practices Neurology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists.