A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Zurawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Zurawski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Zurawski, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurawski graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Zurawski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Marie Zurawski MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette M. Zurawski practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Zurawski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanette Zurawski practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Physiatrists.