A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Zurawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanette Zurawski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zurawski
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zurawski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Zurawski, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurawski graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Zurawski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Marie Zurawski MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette M. Zurawski practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Zurawski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanette Zurawski practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Physiatrists.