A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanie Dassow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanie Dassow is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanie Dassow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dassow graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Dassow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanie Dougherty Dassow MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanie D. Dassow practice?
- Dr. Jeanie Dassow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanie Dassow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Lexington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.