A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanie Leddon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanie Leddon, Dermatologist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanie Leddon, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leddon graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Leddon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanie Chung Leddon MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanie C. Leddon practice?
- Dr. Jeanie Leddon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeanie Leddon practices Dermatology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Lafayette Dermatologists.