Dr. Jeanie Loper MD Patient Reviews

3.3

December 2nd, 2013
Patient Careless
After waiting far too long to see Dr. Loper in a waiting area that felt less than classy, I was brought into an office that was of equivalent dissatisfaction. Dr. Loper has a distinct disconnect with patience, research reveals this as a reoccurring issue. She treats patience like a number, will shut down any problems you have to share, blatantly overlook documented issues, and will speak to you as though you are ten levels beneath her, right after God. Not impressed.

July 8th, 2013
Dr. Loper
I have been going to Dr. Loper for about 9 months. I find her to be very efficient in her work. She takes time with me and explains things very clearly. I switched my husband to her last week and he was well pleased. We both are diabetic and she checks our blood work every 3 months. She checks our heart and lungs every time we go in. I have no problems getting an appointment when I need to go in. She sent me to a foot specialist when I complained about my feet hurting so badly,. My appointment with him was 2 days later. I think she is a keeper. She also has a great personality.

October 26th, 2012
Moved from out of state needed new doctor, bad choice!
Moved from out of state, needed new doctor. Waited 45 minutes in a sterile waiting room, no magazines & no other people. Staff very disinterested. Called back to room, nurse was nice, very sweet. Dr. Loper looked on the computer for my information, barely asked any questions. Took my pulse, which was high, because I was setup. Listened to lungs & heart, that was it. Wouldn't fill all previous prescriptions, had to go to pain management dr & other specialists. Said referrals would take a few weeks. I'd have to go to 3 other doctors. She wanted me to come back in a month. Why? She's not going to take care of me.