Dr. Jeaniene Talley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeaniene Talley?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jeaniene Talley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2016

love this office

I think Dr Talley is an amazing doctor and her back office staff is always happy and helpful, always gets things done and never complains when it comes to their patients. The front office always has a smile and is willing to help.

March 25th, 2016

Horrible Doctor the should take her licence.

She is a horrible doctor, she is very unprofessional. I will never see her again! She will tell you she will get back with you, months later after calling multiple times asking to speak with her still no response.

March 30th, 2015

Good Doctor, so-so staff

Dr. Talley is great. Her office staff is poor. I had real problems with her insurance person, but she now has a new insurance filer, time will tell if they are better. It's usually hard to get an appointment sooner than a couple of weeks out. Dr. Talley takes time with her patients.

May 20th, 2013

Fake reviews

Dr Talley and staff are rude and show little empathy or concern. The office wait is ridiculous when you have to wait at least two weeks for appt. even with broken bones and fractures she requires to see you for the referral regardless of your injury. worst Dr ever and my kids are teenagers. These excellent reviews are doubtful and probably written by her rude staff who never return calls as they promise. sHUt her down revoke her license give her a 00 rating Worst ever andi put up with this for over 2 years hoping it would get better but she cares more about the money

November 9th, 2012

Terrible doctor & terrible staff

Dr.Talley makes you wait forever while she takes care of personal business. She hired a family member to be the office manager and he is really rude. I told him that I called several times to change my medication and Dr. Talley never returned my call. He raised his voice to me and said "she is not going to call you! You need to have the pharmacy fax over the refill!" I told him that I had an allergic reaction to the pills that she prescribed. That is not how you treat your patients, especially if you want them to come back. Dr. Talley was busy showing baby pictures to the staff and rushed me out because her lunch had arrived. That shows you where her priorities lie.

September 6th, 2012

Horrible at doing paperwork that is required to be turned in for disability insurance. For a paper that said I was referred to a different doctor it took her over three weeks and I still have not received it. I have called many many times to find out the problem and also my insurance company sent me a letter saying they get no response from her when they try to contact her, both by phone and mail.

August 25th, 2012

She has diagnosed me correctly every time

I was kind of shocked to read some of the negative comments on here regarding Dr. Talley's practice and staff, so thought I'd throw my 2 cents in: I have been a patient of Dr. Talley's since her office opened. I have found her to be professional, accurate, and her staff is efficient and friendly. I have never had billing problems or inaccurate billings. Dr. Talley has also diagnosed me correctly every time I have seen her, which may be unusual, but it's true in my case. She is well educated, listens, and follows up my concerns after appointments with a phone call, either by she or her staff. I was her first case of swine flu in 2009. She diagnosed me with possible ovarian tumors last summer and when I was referred by her to a testing facility and then a gynecologist and surgeon it was confirmed; I had a full hysterectomy a few months later and feel great. Gene, the office manager has always been kind and professional, as have the ladies that work the desk and in the back. Whatever physical complaint I have come to the office with I am diagnosed, referred, prescribed, counseled, given information, you name it, I am treated well by Dr. Talley. Some of the reviewers here have talked about the doctor typing on her computer, implying that she is not listening to the patient or is somehow being rude. Dr. Talley's use of the computer is necessary to make sure that she documents everything that takes place during the appointment. She is also typing in information to email to places like Quest so that when you go to get a test you will be in the computer when you get there. It's so much faster than a paper referral. For me, Dr. Talley has been my favorite doctor because she makes you feel like she is your partner in health care.

May 30th, 2012

Poor service

Dr. Talley is very unprofessional. She always takes personal calls on her cell phone from her family, while she is with a patient. She is not very personable. She never bothers to look at you, while you are talking to her. She is too focus on typing on her laptop. She has a terrible bed side manner.It tells you a lot when there is such a high turn around in staff, every time you go into her office. She goes through nurse after nurse. There is also a high turn around in the clerical staff. It makes you wonder if she is impossible to work for. The last time we came in, we noticed that she pulled her receptionist to the back to be her nurse. They are not properly trained and do not have the proper education to be dealing with the patients. The service has really gone down hill at Dr. Talley's office.

April 17th, 2012

ME OR MY WALLET?

I had a pretty good experience with the actual dr on my first visit but the follow up was very different.The office staff is soooooo snotty and more concerned about my co pays/deductible than getting me in to see the dr. Don't get me wrong I am happy to pay what I owe but they wanted to charge me in case the insurance didn't pay. And when I explained that I had just recently met my deductible and that I would give them the number to verify that, they weren't interested. At that point, I left without being seen. Since then they have told me that I still owe a balance. I call and give the payment info over and over to prove my payment and they tell me everything is fine and then they tell me I still have the balance due on the next call for an appointment........geezzz.....get it together

March 6th, 2012

Worst Administrative Staff

Dr. Kept me waiting for 45min and came to see me. Left after few min. I was waiting for her and the staff came and said that the Dr. has already left. Wierd!!!!I booked my appointment 3 weeks in advance and a day before they were confirming me for a different time scheduled. How could I be there before time when I have my office.Referrral provided by her didn't reach the other doctor. Followed up many times. Sent my laboratory papers automatically to lab without even consulting where I will prefer.And on asking they said that the other lab is not covered under my Insurance. But, that lab was indeed covered and I had it done before there.Mismanaged staff. Do not go there. Waste of time and life.

July 28th, 2011

Dr. Talley did not listen to my concerns, treated me as if I did not matter. Her nurses called me to give me results and when I asked them questions they could not answer they did not even attempt to ask the doctor. I will not be going back there

July 20th, 2011

CENTENNIAL HILLS

This is the only place I will take my family. The service is great and they are very quick with referrals.