Dr. Jeanine Andersson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 20 reviews

December 30th, 2016
Wonderful
I had a great experience with the Dr. and all of her staff! I would recommend her to anyone.

December 28th, 2016
Carpal Tunnel Surgery
I would highly recommend Dr Andersson. She has been one of the kindest, most informative and receptive Dr's I've ever seen.

November 2nd, 2016
Oh Thank Heavens I Found Her
Dr Andersson is the 3rd doctor I went to for the problems with my left hand, the first two doctors said there was nothing that could be done to help me. Doctor Anderson looked at it and knew immediately what to do. She also knew how to help with a problem from a previous surgery on my right hand. She is very compassionate and knowledgeable in her field. I am so glad I kept looking for the right doctor I wouldn't go to anyone else since I found her.

November 1st, 2016
Ms
I appreciated her personal manner, obvious knowledge of her field. She was pleasant yet professional and gave me confidence to ask questions and trust her.

October 14th, 2016
Excellent experience in Dr Andersson's office including initial visit, follow up, surgery and OT Everyone was very professional, considerate of my time and comfort and progress. She would be my first choice should I have upper extremity needs.

July 14th, 2016
Accountant/Finance
Dr. Andersson is an awesome doctor & a kind, compassionate, beautiful lady. She had records of nerve conduct test with mine being an 8 on my right hand which definitely needed repair. I would be awakened for 3+ hours @ night due to intense pain, tingling, & numbness. Dr. Andersson was very attentive when I explained my problems. She did a brief exam, gave me her diagnosis, & we scheduled surgery for my carpal tunnel. She has excellent bedside manners & amazing surgical skills. I had surgery on Thursday, did as my discharge paperwork instructed & was back to work on Monday. When back at work my hand had a little slower movement for the first 3-4 days. I have had a full recovery with all negative symptoms gone. I recommend her to all that I hear are having similar problems. I have difficulty finding where she made the incision in my hand. She is an amazing doctor & lovely lady.

April 11th, 2016
Best experience I've ever had as a patient. Treated me like I wanted to be treated. Listened. Asked me if I had questions. I felt confident. Don't listen to other reviews. People are mean spirited.

November 4th, 2015
Excellent with Kids
Took my 7 year old son in with a fractured finger. She and the staff were excellent. She even prayed with us before my sons procedure to manipulate his finger back straight! Would recommend her to EVERYONE. Wonderful person and Physician.

October 12th, 2015
Went to her for relief of pain in hand and arm. Pain now is much worse in both hand and arm after surgery.

July 20th, 2015
Wonderful doctor and surgeon!!

January 9th, 2015
Dr Anderson is very caring & empathetic. She & other employees are friendly & show concern.

June 6th, 2013
Great experience!
I suffered with hand pain for years until I saw Dr. Andersson. She did surgery on my hand and I have never been happier. After the healing period, I had a great result and can now use my hand for activities that I had avoided for a long time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to her!