A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Connolly is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Connolly, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Connolly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine Connolly MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine Connolly practice?
- Dr. Jeanine Connolly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanine Connolly practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Blue Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Blue Island Internists and Blue Island Rheumatologists.