Dr. Jeanine Connolly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

January 19th, 2015
Avoid at all costs
The WORST doctor I've ever seen. In fact, she's one of the rudest people in general that I've ever encountered in a professional setting, no exaggeration. That anyone would employ her at all just baffles me. Coincidentally, I later knew a woman who worked in the office there and she said that Dr. Connolly actually treats everyone that way, not just patients.

November 23rd, 2013
Knee Pain
Dr Connolly is very good at what she do I always wait to the last minute to see her for my knee pain so by the time I see her my pain is a level 7-8 and within a day or two I am at level 1-2 sometimes the same day even.

October 10th, 2013
Facility was great but she does need to improve in her bedside manner
The facility was great. All staff was courteous. The first meeting was a little odd. She didn't seem very warm or concerned. I have been going to her for my RA for two years now and she finally is warming up and even smiled. I stayed with her because she was recommended by my primary doctor and I have a lot of faith in him. Give her more than one visit if you can.

February 2nd, 2013
Knowledgeable and direct
After spending two years going from doctor to doctor, I made am glad I didn't give up and decided to make one more call. While Dr. Connolly does have a more business-like approach, she still listened to me about my symptoms, and then reviewed my background and then did her own examinations and came up with a correct diagnosis R.A. Then she tried several treatment plans till we found the right one to help me feel better and to slow the progress of the disease. She knows her area of specialty very well.

August 2nd, 2012
Nightmare with Connolly
Dr. Connolly was the worst physician I have ever been to. She has horrible people skills and spent 5 minutes in the room and never physically examined me, yet recommended my to be able to work full-time, WITH NO PHYSICAL EXAM!! She came in the room on my second visit and insisted she called in a drug to my pharmacy and wanted to know how it worked. I told her she never called in a prescription and she then copped an attitude with me. I checked at the pharmacy, and they confirmed she NEVER phoned in a prescription. They demand the co-pay before you can even go in the office and so when you are screwed by horrible service, they still have their greedy paws on your money. I also told the insurance company and as many people as possible what a disgrace she is to her profession. I told people waiting for her to be very careful because she is neglectful. Both visits were brief, 5 minutes max, and the whole time she stared into the computer. I had to go and pray for her because of her damage to me and future payments. Shame on her!!

July 12th, 2012
Getting an appointment without waiting a month was ridiculous.Bedside manner was very uncomfortable. Very uncaring which you don't need when you are feeling pain. Follow up was just as bad as trying to get an appointment.

January 20th, 2012
One of the Best!
Because of Dr. Connolly's consistant care & accurate diagnosis I have regained an almost near normal quality of life for a 63yr.old female with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Together we have achieved good results with my illness. Her patience and understanding will never be forgotten & she will remain my Dr. as long as I have this condition!

July 18th, 2011
Stay Away!!
As stated in some of the previous comments, worst Dr. experience I have EVER had! I experienced ALL of the same things as other did, cutting me off mid-sentence, not looking at my copies of tests, rude, no compassion whatsoever. Wish I had looked at the comments BEFORE the appt. Go elsewhere!

May 19th, 2011
Don't see Dr. Jeanine Connolly
The other bad reviews for this doctor are not exaggerations: this dr. Is really the worst I have ever been to see. Besides being very rude she is condescending and dismissive. I arrived 5 minutes late (but called to say I would be late) and for that she told me That since I was late I would have a shortened appt. because she had other patients waiting. At that I told her that I would leave and make an appt for a later date-- then she backed down and moved on with the appt. She never checked me once, never looked at the records I brought, was very negative when discussing treatment options. I don't think I'm wrong when I say a Dr. should help you to be optimistic about your prognosis. She made me feel like I was going to die tomorrow if I didn't follow her instructions. I will never return to see this doctor again. Do yourself a favor, don't waste your precious time with this dr.

April 14th, 2011
This Dr. makes me SICK
I was looking for a new Rheumatologist who had experience treating a rare form of RA that I was diagnosed with. At my appt Dr. Connelly walked into the room and immediately she admonished me for being late and cutting into her next appt timeslot even though Id been on time and was sitting in the waiting room the whole time. She questioned my me when I gave her my medical background asking me things like What makes you THINK you have RA? Heres the thing: When a new patient comes in and tells you that they are on methotrexate because they have RA an intelligent Dr. would ask When were you diagnosed? instead of assuming the patient is an idiot who has no clue what their own medical history is. Dr. Jeanine Connelly is cold and has poor interpersonal skills. She is condescending and dismissive. I know people whove worked with her and apparently she treats everyone this way and her disrespectfulness to me wasnt out of character. Do yourself a favor & find a different doctor.

February 23rd, 2011
Please Find another Doctor!
I have never been to a Doctor like this, I was referred to her by my primary care Doctor. For the appointment I brought all of my lab work, a Medical History profile, PT reports and list of current medications. She looked at nothing. When I was explaining why I was there, she stopped me and asked me to give her a shorter version (I had not even finished my first sentence). She ordered blood work & and x-ray. I had the tests done and a week later called to get the results. I was told by her staff that the results were in, but she requires two weeks to before she will get back to a patient - I have never heard of anything like this. So I am suppose to delay treatment so that she can have her full two weeks? Once I have my copies of the labs I will be going to another Dr. Please do not put yourself through this - this had to be one of the worst Dr. experiences I have ever had.

February 5th, 2011
She was rude to me as soon as she walked into the exam room. I was sent to her on a list as a referral. She asked why I was sent to her. She was very vague, and answered my questions by almost talking down to me. She seemed as though she didn't have a sympathetic bone in her body. Bed side manner....there wasn't none!!