A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Armiento graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 5 awards.
Dr. D'Armiento has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine Marie Theresa D'Armiento MD and PHD is a female Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine M. D'Armiento practice?
- Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.