A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Armiento
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. D'Armiento Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Armiento graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 5 awards.
Dr. D'Armiento has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine Marie Theresa D'Armiento MD and PHD is a female Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine M. D'Armiento practice?
- Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.