A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Armiento graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 5 awards.
Dr. D'Armiento has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Armiento accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanine M. D'Armiento practice?
Dr. Jeanine D'Armiento practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.