Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanine Daly
Dr. Jeanine Daly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with other offices in Huntington, NY and Manhasset, NY (and 1 other location). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Daly is affiliated with Brooklyn Campus of the VA, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. Dr. Daly has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanine Daly has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeanine Daly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Peter Markovics
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi43
Dr. Alex Spyropoulos
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi21