A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Daly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Daly, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from New York University.
Dr. Daly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine Daly MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine Daly practice?
- Dr. Jeanine Daly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanine Daly practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists and Brooklyn Internists.