A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Ellinwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Ellinwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Ellinwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellinwood graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Ellinwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Mission Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine Michelle Ellinwood MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine M. Ellinwood practice?
- Dr. Jeanine Ellinwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanine Ellinwood practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Diamond Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See Diamond Springs Internists and Diamond Springs Hospice & Palliative Specialists.