A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Freliech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Freliech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Freliech, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freliech graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freliech has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freliech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanine T. Freliech practice?
Dr. Jeanine Freliech practices Pediatrics near Wilton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT.
See Wilton Pediatricians.