A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Romanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Romanelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Romanelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanelli graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Romanelli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romanelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanine E. Romanelli practice?
Dr. Jeanine Romanelli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Ardmore, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Cardiologists, and Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.