A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Ward is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Ward, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Health Alliance Hospitals Inc
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine Ward MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine Ward practice?
- Dr. Jeanine Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanine Ward practices Emergency Medicine near Wells, ME.
Additional practice locations include: York, ME.
See Wells Emergency Physicians.