A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Wiener-Kronish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Wiener-Kronish is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Wiener-Kronish, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Septic Shock
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener-Kronish graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiener-Kronish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine P Wiener-Kronish MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine P. Wiener-Kronish practice?
- Dr. Jeanine Wiener-Kronish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanine Wiener-Kronish practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists, San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Pulmonologists, and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.