Dr. Jeanmarie Chappell MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Huntsville, AL

4.8

February 27th, 2015
My children have been a patient since 2006. I am so very pleased with this practice. There is little to no wait in the waiting room. The nurses and support staff are great. Dr. Chappell always takes her time and will call you back on her personal time if needed. My kids get the best care I could have hoped for.

December 27th, 2014
Exceptional Care
Both my children have gone to Dr Chappell since birth. My oldest is 13 and every time we have gone to see her, she has done an excellent job of making sure my children were healthy and well diagnosed. When they did have something that was serious, she did not hesitate to act quickly and put them in the hospital or refer them to a specialist. Her and her nurse Cindy are just like family to us and I would not consider taking my children to any other doctor. Dr. Chappell gives the best care I could possibly have for my precious children.

October 12th, 2011
Can always get an appointment for the same day. A real person answers the phone. Very quick visits with little to no wait time. Also allowed to delay vaxes.

September 23rd, 2010
Excellent Pediatrician
Very thoughtful and takes the time to put the parent and child at ease. Clear instructions for treatment and a sweet caring staff make Dr. Chappell one of the finest Dr's I've ever had.