A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanna Goo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Goo graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Goo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanna Goo MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanna Goo practice?
- Dr. Jeanna Goo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanna Goo practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Hospitalists and San Francisco Internists.