A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne-Marie Fanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne-Marie Fanelli, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fanelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne-Marie Marie Fanelli MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne-Marie M. Fanelli practice?
- Dr. Jeanne-Marie Fanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne-Marie Fanelli practices Emergency Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Emergency Physicians.