Dr. Jeanne Asher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Asher?

She is the kind of doctor people wish they had

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

She is a straight shooter, thorough, explains things and involves the patient in decisions. She is soothing when things are scary, and matter of fact the rest of the time. She briefly retired for a while, and I interviewed a bunch of other doctors to take her place. Didn't like any of them as much. Fortunately, she came back into practice and we got her back again. The other people in the practice are good too.

Posted on December 18th, 2008

We've just returned from our first visit with Dr. Asher. What a pleasure! Finally, I have someone I feel I can trust with my mother's care. Dr. Asher is caring, patient and very informative. Her office staff is professional and compassionate as well. We feel very lucky that she will be handling my mother's health as her primary care physician/geriatrician.

Posted on June 28th, 2016