Fantastic Caring Pain Doctor show details Fantastic Caring Pain Doctor
by Katie O on Aug 4th, 2016

Dr. Axler has made a massive difference in my life. Her and her office manager have been helping me and caring for me for 15 years. I have severe trouble with unending unbearable intractable pain. Without Dr. Axler I don't think I would still be here. She is a excellent thoughtful knowledgable caring doctor.

by Christine Arendt on Jan 29th, 2016

I can't imagine my life without the wonderful Dr Axler. She truly has been a beacon of hope and definitely a saving grace.

Dr Jeanne Axler show details Dr Jeanne Axler
Jan 20th, 2016

Best Dr I've ever had!!!

One in a million show details One in a million
by L. Denoff on Jun 5th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Axler for nearly three years. She is incredibly well versed in her area of expertise and explains everything clearly. Dr. Axler is one of the only pain management doctors I have seen who is willing, when appropriate, to prescribe medication, including opiates. Having said that, she is conscious of keeping the patient on the lowest dose possible to control the pain. This doctor has saved my sanity on many occasions because were i in the care of a doctor who refused to prescribe, i would have been unable to function until a surgical solution could be found and completed. I highly recommend Dr. Axler. She is also VERY personable and has an excellent bedside manner. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Axler and she has a great front office person, Sandra, who is truly sweet and caring.

glad I found this doctor. show details glad I found this doctor.
by friendly Pharmacist. on Nov 8th, 2010

very good ,expert diagnosis,caring,very understanding.