A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Ballard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Ballard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ballard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Ellen Ballard MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne E. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Ballard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Ballard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.