A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Barbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Barbera is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Barbera, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Marie Barbera MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Barbera practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Barbera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Barbera practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD.
See Rockville Allergists and Rockville Pediatricians.