A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Barbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Barbera is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Barbera, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barbera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Marie Barbera MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Barbera practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Barbera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Barbera practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD.
See Rockville Allergists and Rockville Pediatricians.