A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Beattie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Beattie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beattie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beattie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Beattie, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Epilepsy.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beattie graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Beattie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Louise Beattie MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Epilepsy, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne L. Beattie practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Beattie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Beattie practices Neurology, Epilepsy, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Neurologists and Austin Epilepsy Specialists.