Dr. Jeanne Birkenhauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Birkenhauer?

August 30th, 2017

Misgianoused me and when I called to talk to her, her staff told me she didn't have time for me. Also, her office staff messed up all my appointments.

November 16th, 2016

DONT COME HERE

dont waist time here. go to an urgent care. you'll get better service. Front desk staff were extremely rude. I miss the old staff. They got everything done in a timely manner.

September 16th, 2016

No way

Just awful

July 8th, 2016

Always considerate of my life.

July 8th, 2016

This place is a disaster. Don't waste your time or money. She doesn't believe anything is wrong with you if your basic lab work is not unsatisfactory. She will not try to help you find out why you are sick. She will not listen. She will say, "Well, you look healthy to me.". Her Nurse practitioner will blame everything on stress and prescribe antidepressants without even touching you or doing any tests. I've heard this from multiple people who have gone here. If you are sick with anything beyond the common cold do not expect to get help here.

March 16th, 2016

awful. Never go here

Dr. Birkenhauer is a good doctor but her staff is awful. so rude. I was treated so rudely when I first arrived and the girl with black hair slammed the window in my face. then I waited a long time to see her and the nurse hurried me along. then once I checked out charity gave me very ugly faces and rolled her eyes when I told her I could not find my wallet. I will never be back there even though she was a nice doctor.

November 24th, 2015

RN, RNFA, CNOR, CLNC

This was the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor. Dr. B saw us one time and the rest was with her NP. We have diabetes and we were never touched or examined. We were called back for appointments to do the same thing we had already done. We asked repeatedly for our records and finally received a hand written note on note paper with the wrong name to sign a release of documents. Office staff was extremely rude and very unprofessional. NP thought sitting and talking was the way to examine a patient. HORRIBLE experience. We have since changed doctors and are very well satisfied with this one.

October 2nd, 2015

One of the worst doctors. She rushes through the appointment to go to the beach, I was told she had already left for the day would I mind seeing her NP, I was fine with that until I saw her leaving the office in her workout clothes.

September 2nd, 2015

great peopl

front staff is wonderful

June 22nd, 2015

Very caring..takes time to answer any questions concerning medication and blood work follow up. ...seems to care personally about patient..asked about my father who lives with us.Monday is not the day to schedule appointment. Office staff was having trouble with computer so unavoidable confusion was going on with staff.

March 20th, 2013

Best doctor ever

She is a wonderful, kind doctor who really takes the time to listen. You may have to wait a little while to be seen but it is worth it. She will give you her full attention. She administers to the whole person not just your immediate medical problem. Dr B is well versed and well read on new meds and procedures. Any test she feels she needs to reach a correct diagnosis she will get. I recently went to a nurologist and he was amazed that Dr B had already put me on the very medicine he would prescribe. She is young and works 24-7. i ask her how Obama care would effect her and she told me not to worry as she will always take care of her patients .

June 27th, 2012

Have a problem with the office

If you cause any problem, ask any question, annoy the staff because they won't get back to you for four days, they strike you from her patient list and tell you you are not welcome and to find another doctor. I am not the only one this has happened to. It is humiliating and confusing as no one will tell you what you did 'wrong'. You can only guess what it was. I had an urgent medical problem (not life-threatening). I called the office four days in a row and then finally found another doctor who took care of the problem the same day. Finally her office called me back and I told them I was disappointed in how long it had taken them to get back to me. The next time I called they told me to find another doctor and would not let me tell the doctor my version of things.