A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Bonar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Bonar, Nuclear Medicine, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Bonar, FACE, FACP, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroiditis (Autoimmune)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonar graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bonar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Bonar FACE, FACP, and MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne Bonar practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Bonar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Bonar practices Nuclear Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Nuclear Medicine Physicians.