A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Brooks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Brooks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Quarles Brooks MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne Q. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Brooks has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Brooks practices Ophthalmology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, CT and Gloucester, VA.
See Newport News Ophthalmologists.