A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Brooks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Brooks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Quarles Brooks MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne Q. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Brooks has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Brooks practices Ophthalmology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, CT and Gloucester, VA.
See Newport News Ophthalmologists.