A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Brooks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Brooks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- William W Backus Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans