A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Damian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Damian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Damian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Damian graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Damian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Braceros Damian MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne B. Damian practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Damian has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Damian practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Astoria Internists, Astoria Pulmonologists, and Astoria Sleep Medicine Doctors.