A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillenbeck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dillenbeck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Marie Dillenbeck MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Dillenbeck practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.