A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillenbeck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dillenbeck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dillenbeck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Dillenbeck practice?
Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.