A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillenbeck
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillenbeck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillenbeck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dillenbeck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Marie Dillenbeck MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Dillenbeck practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Dillenbeck practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.