Dr. Jeanne Doherty Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Doherty?

Walking again

Posted on September 9th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Doherty's for about 8 years. The care received from both the doctor and her staff has been excellent. She is thorough, very gentle and considerate. I thank God every day for leading me to Dr. Doherty. She has really cured me from my wheelchair dependence due to a spinal cord injury. Thank you Dr. Doherty & staff. Thank you all for giving me my life back and helping me walk again. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone seeking relief from pain.

Posted on April 29th, 2010