Dr. Jeanne Eckert MD Patient Reviews

March 21st, 2017
HORRIBLE DOCTOR

March 21st, 2017
DO NOT USE
I would give Dr. Eckert 0/5 stars. This was my first pregnancy and I was considered high risk. Dr. Eckert was not very friendly, very nonchalant, and when asked any question gave a very brief explanation. I was 35 weeks pregnant, high risk, I complained about having contractions and she said that it was normal, she did not check me and that day I delivered 5 weeks early. She did not delivery my child and did not contact me until 4 days later! She and her nurse were very disconnected and showed no true compassion. She did not even congratulate me! HORRIBLE doctor and practice!

December 8th, 2015
Unfortunate Circumstance
After 18+ years of being a patient, I was dismissed from the practice because I would not sign a form that stated, "In the case that my doctor is unavailable, I am willing to see any of the following: (list of doctors at the practice)." I didn't want to sign this form because I am not comfortable with male doctors for gynecology. I was told by the receptionist that I "had" to sign this form, so I signed it stated that I was only to see Dr. Eckert. Because of our long history, I wanted to only be seen by her. At my appointment, she spent several minutes explaining why I should sign the form. I still was not comfortable, but told her I would think about it. A few days later, I received a notice that I was dismissed from the practice because my doctor felt as if the physician-patient relationship was not as it should be. Really? After 18+ years of being a patient? Unfortunately, my loyalty to my Dr was not a two-way street.

May 19th, 2015
I love her! She is very efficient and is a straight shooter. She also takes time to listen to her patient. So happy she will birth my second child.

October 24th, 2012
love this doctor
dr eckert is a great doctor she has a great staff.

March 24th, 2009
Dr. Eckert and her staff are wonderful, can't say enough good things about them.