Unfortunate Circumstance show details Unfortunate Circumstance
Dec 8th, 2015

After 18 years of being a patient, I was dismissed from the practice because I would not sign a form that stated, "In the case that my doctor is unavailable, I am willing to see any of the following: (list of doctors at the practice)." I didn't want to sign this form because I am not comfortable with male doctors for gynecology. I was told by the receptionist that I "had" to sign this form, so I signed it stated that I was only to see Dr. Eckert. Because of our long history, I wanted to only be seen by her. At my appointment, she spent several minutes explaining why I should sign the form. I still was not comfortable, but told her I would think about it. A few days later, I received a notice that I was dismissed from the practice because my doctor felt as if the physician-patient relationship was not as it should be. Really? After 18 years of being a patient? Unfortunately, my loyalty to my Dr was not a two-way street.

May 19th, 2015

I love her! She is very efficient and is a straight shooter. She also takes time to listen to her patient. So happy she will birth my second child.

love this doctor show details love this doctor
Oct 24th, 2012

dr eckert is a great doctor she has a great staff.

Mar 24th, 2009

Dr. Eckert and her staff are wonderful, can't say enough good things about them.