A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Eddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Eddington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddington graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eddington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eddington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanne F. Eddington practice?
Dr. Jeanne Eddington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.