A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Eddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Eddington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eddington graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eddington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Ferrara Eddington MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne F. Eddington practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Eddington has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Eddington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.