A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Mary Edwards MD is a female Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Edwards practices Neurology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Neurologists.