A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Eyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Eyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyde graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Eyde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Metro Health Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Marie Eyde DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Eyde practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Eyde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Eyde practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyoming, MI.
See Grand Rapids Otolaryngologists.