A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Falk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Falk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Falk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Post-op Instructions - Same Day Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Marie Falk MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Falk practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Falk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Falk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Park City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.