A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Falk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Falk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Falk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Post-op Instructions - Same Day Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Falk practice?
Dr. Jeanne Falk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Park City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.