Dr. Jeanne Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Grossman?

September 27th, 2016

Great Doctor!

I was very impressed the Dr. Grossman. She takes her time and does not rush you in and out. She is also very thorough.

August 16th, 2013

Horrible

At first I thought I was going to finally find a doctor who took me seriously. I wanted to find out what was wrong with my back. All Dr. Grossman was interested in was having me Participate in HER physical therapy for 12 weeks. Then telling me there is nothing wrong with me I changed doctors and found 3 tumors, two cysts and 6 ruptured discs. The doctor I went to said traditional therapy would have aggravated my condition. Dr. Grossman informed me I was not welcome in her practice due to the fact I wanted an MRI BEFORE therapy to find out why I was in pain. Thanks DR.

December 15th, 2009

Dr, Grossman is a great doctor. I kwould recommend her to anyone. However, her staff has a lot to learn. Receptionist is rude and unprofessional. The MA's are not on the ball and are not very dependable.

August 25th, 2017