Dr. Jeanne Obrien MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 5 reviews

February 19th, 2015
She's just plain awesome!

January 5th, 2015
Awesome Dr. !

April 30th, 2012
I expected to see Dr O'Brien with 4/4 stars. She was great. She was thorough, considerate, on time, knew her stuff, explained things clearly, and had me in for several follow-up visits. I was in a lot of discomfort and she diagnosed my problem and my symptoms were resolved with the treatment she prescribed. I had gone to another urologist before Dr. O'Brien and had a really bad experience (cancellations AFTER I got to the office, long waits, indifferent doctor with terrible bedside manner who didn't explain anything, aloof staff - yuck). Dr. O'Brien and her staff were the exact opposite. They were all very professional and caring, including Dr. O'Brien. She's on my personal 'Top Docs' list.

June 29th, 2011
Kind and Sensitive
I have visisted Dr O'Brien numerous times over a four year period. She has always been very kind and sensitive to my feelings and proactive with testing. When determining further action needed to be taken, she spent time finding a surgeon she felt would be best for me. I also have a neighbor who is and has been a patient for many years, a kidney cancer survivor, and he speaks very highly of Dr. O'Brien also.

June 22nd, 2011
Dr. O'Brien has the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered in a doctor. She was both unhelpful and seemed entirely unsympathetic to the amount of pain I was in. The nurse I saw before her was very friendly and helpful, and I didn't have to wait long before being seen. However, my experience with her was too negative to make me want to return. I was filling out paperwork for longer than she spent with me, and I had to wait another 10 minutes after the appointment for the note for work she agreed to write. Overall, while I liked the office and staff, I would not recommend visiting Dr. O'Brien.