Dr. Jeanne Obrien Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Obrien?

Posted on February 19th, 2015

She's just plain awesome!

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Awesome Dr. !

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I expected to see Dr O'Brien with 4/4 stars. She was great. She was thorough, considerate, on time, knew her stuff, explained things clearly, and had me in for several follow-up visits. I was in a lot of discomfort and she diagnosed my problem and my symptoms were resolved with the treatment she prescribed. I had gone to another urologist before Dr. O'Brien and had a really bad experience (cancellations AFTER I got to the office, long waits, indifferent doctor with terrible bedside manner who didn't explain anything, aloof staff - yuck). Dr. O'Brien and her staff were the exact opposite. They were all very professional and caring, including Dr. O'Brien. She's on my personal 'Top Docs' list.

Kind and Sensitive

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I have visisted Dr O'Brien numerous times over a four year period. She has always been very kind and sensitive to my feelings and proactive with testing. When determining further action needed to be taken, she spent time finding a surgeon she felt would be best for me. I also have a neighbor who is and has been a patient for many years, a kidney cancer survivor, and he speaks very highly of Dr. O'Brien also.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr. O'Brien has the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered in a doctor. She was both unhelpful and seemed entirely unsympathetic to the amount of pain I was in. The nurse I saw before her was very friendly and helpful, and I didn't have to wait long before being seen. However, my experience with her was too negative to make me want to return. I was filling out paperwork for longer than she spent with me, and I had to wait another 10 minutes after the appointment for the note for work she agreed to write. Overall, while I liked the office and staff, I would not recommend visiting Dr. O'Brien.

Posted on July 25th, 2016