Dr. Jeanne Hassebroek-Johnson MD Patient Reviews

3.8

August 20th, 2016
Great
I had a great experience - she was very attentive, wasn't rushing or pushy at all. She listened to what I had to say and explained things very thoroughly.

June 20th, 2015
She's always courteous and never judgemental. I love that she spends time with me so I never feel rushed.

February 26th, 2011
Exceptional Physician
Dr. Hassebroek is an extremely caring physician. She always takes time to answer all of my questions and never makes me feel rushed. She is very knowledgeable and I have been very happy with her care! She is an outstanding physician and I would highly recommend her!

November 7th, 2010
she made me wait for surgery, so she could try and force me into a hysterectomy. than had the nerve to write in my health record that i was interested in one what a lie

August 20th, 2010
very pushy! would not listen at all! will not go back to! would let my enemy go to! should have her lic taken away! just out to make money and give treats that she wants to give not what you want, beware get a second opinion!

August 20th, 2010
patient
very pushy! would not listen to me! would recommend to anyone! should have her lic taken away! will up scale treatment when you have insurance! includ ...

July 25th, 2010
was refered to her for a d&c. one she was telling me she would do a d&c and a hysterectomy because my uterus was to big. after signing paper work for a d&c she comes back in saying my hysterectomy is for tomorrow at 9:30 am. talk about the bait and switch. during this she would not listen to me about my choice not to go on birth control or have any hormones. she even gave me a aboration drug during the d&c that i did not know about tell i got my bill. i would not go to her

June 4th, 2009
I have had nothing but good experiences with this doctor. I received her by chance with my first baby when my physician at the time couldn't be reached when I was delivering so she stepped in to do my c-section. I chose her for my 2nd and had nothing but great experiences. She is very knowledgeable and truly listens to her patients.