A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Hungerpiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Hungerpiller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hungerpiller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hungerpiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Marotta Hungerpiller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Hungerpiller practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Hungerpiller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Hungerpiller practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.