Dr. Jeanne Hungerpiller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Hungerpiller?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Hungerpiller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016

Great Physician

Dr. Hungerpiller is a wonderful physician. She doesn't schedule 5-10 patients every 30 minutes, as most physicians do. She takes time to listen and talk with her patients and I never feel rushed when I am with her. I recommend her to anyone who is searching for a good general, do everything physician.

August 26th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

I went for first visit. I was very pleased with my visit with Dr Hungerpiller. I am having several health problems including A Fib, swelling and cervical stenosis. After A Fib is under control with cardiologist she is helping me to diagnose what is causing swelling. She is definitely my new PCP

July 17th, 2014

patient

Always looking at her computer and inputting data. Very little eye contact. Wait in office is usually 45 minutes to an hour. Spends very little time discussing your problem. Does not appear concerned, just doing a job. Her physician's assistant is nice. She at least smiles when she enters the room.

November 8th, 2013

Caring compassionate

She seems to always be running late with appointments but it is because she takes time to ask questions of her patients , and she listens! Definitely the best GP I have ever used. I hope she keeps practicing until I kick off.

September 1st, 2011

Best GP I have ever had

Dr. Hungerpillar is a gem. She is caring, takes the time to listen and is awesome in follow up. I have recently had a multitude of health concerns and she has been patient and caring about everything. She has recommended several specialists for me and they have all been exceptional. I really feel incredibly lucky to have found her. Her staff are caring and helpful.

March 22nd, 2011

Worth waiting

Dr. Hungerpiller is the best physician I've seen anywhere, in any city, within any specialty. When I was a teenager, she diagnosed my gallbladder disease early and had to refer me to specialist after specialist who failed to ascertain what she saw early. All of those specialists remained clueless, but Dr. Hungerpillar stuck to what she was sure of and eventually sent me for nuclear medicine testing. My gallbladder did not function at all, but four other doctors (specialists) missed what she knew from the beginning. Last year, she identified a severe vitamin D deficiency that immediate care physicians were sure was mono. After months of exhaustion and fatigue, Dr. Hungerpiller of course figured out my issue at my yearly visit. I cannot say enough about Dr. Hungerpiller or her staff. She is like Dr. House with a pleasant bedside manner and without the God complex. If there is an issue at hand, she will figure it out and address it. You may wait (on occasion) for an appointment or to be seen if you've been squeezed in, but this is simply because she is devoted to spending as much time is needed with each and every patient. A+

October 21st, 2016