A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Joglar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Joglar, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Joglar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Joglar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joglar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan