A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Kapenga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Kapenga is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Kapenga, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapenga graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kapenga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne May Kapenga MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Kapenga practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Kapenga has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Kapenga practices Anesthesiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Anesthesiologists.