A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Knotek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Knotek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Knotek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Knotek graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Knotek has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Knotek MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne Knotek practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Knotek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Knotek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.