A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Letsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Letsky, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Letsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Letsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Letsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Letsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne Letsky practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Letsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Letsky practices Pediatrics near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Boynton Beach Pediatricians.