Dr. Jeanne Letsky Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Letsky?

July 5th, 2013

Very Insensitive When Most Needed

Dr. Letsky has been seeing my children for the past 3 months. While at her office in Boynton Beach, FL, one of my children (a special needs child) who did not have an appointment but was accompanying us for her sibling's visit, started to complain about abdominal pain. I told Dr. Letsky about my child's pain and she just told me, without examining or seeing my child, to keep her on a mild diet free of fats or spices. In other words, she refused to see my special needs child and just gave me a plan of care without examining my child! When I returned to my child, she was in a lot of pain. I went to look again for Dr. Letsky or any other doctor, but all the doctors had gone out to lunch. A nurse practitioner, who was at lunch, came to see my daughter and her first words in such an emergency were "I am not officially seeing her." We ended up going to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. We were there for 6 hours. The doctors, who saw my child during this emergency, do not know yet what caused the acute pain. However, my daughter seems O.K. We are still observing her at home for any symptoms. I would never recommend Dr. Letsky, especially for the medical care of special needs children.

July 8th, 2010

I had a good experience with Dr Letsky. She was very thorough and competent.

June 29th, 2010