A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Lewandowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Lewandowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Lewandowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewandowski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lewandowski has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne G Lewandowski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne G. Lewandowski practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Lewandowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Lewandowski practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians and Clinton Township Hospice & Palliative Specialists.